Our intakes are timetabled to allow you to move directly from completing your university degree to starting Profs. To ensure you receive a place on your preferred course, IPLS recommends you enrol as early as possible.
Our practical training includes:
- Group exercises where trainees analyse and solve client transactions
- Preparation for court – drafting, serving and appearing
- Role playing – client, lawyer, witness
- Networking with future colleagues
- Taking effective client instructions
- Providing sound and practical advice
- Interpreting the law in real-life scenarios.
There is a strong emphasis on personal communication between Instructors and trainees with timely and informative feedback.
The course is delivered on a user-friendly web interface that includes library databases and precedent libraries.
While onsite, there is an emphasis on practical simulation of real-life transactions including role playing. You will learn how to take effective client instructions and provide sound and pragmatic advice.
A detailed course calendar is available to assist you with timely completion of your coursework.