Employers seeking Candidates
IPLS welcomes Situations Vacant advertisements from employers in Australia and New Zealand. You may email your vacancy details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integritas Law Firm – Auckland Central
(posted 13 March 2020)
Paralegal / Junior Solicitor (Part-Time)
We are looking for great talent to join us at Integritas Law Firm. You will develop your practical legal knowledge and your ability to critically analyze content.
We provide legal representation and advocacy for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse clients (Mandarin and Cantonese) who are mostly first generation migrants in New Zealand.
The work we do is diverse and stems across contractual and money disputes, family law, employment, and some criminal defence work.
What we are looking for:
- Good English communication skills
- Basic computer skills required (Microsoft Word/ Excel etc.)
- Ability to communicate in Chinese (verbal: Mandarin; written: able to type Simplified/ Traditional Chinese) preferred
- Some work experience in a law firm preferred but not essential
- If you wish to apply as a junior solicitor, you will need to be admitted (or eligible to be promptly admitted) to practise in New Zealand. We also welcome applicants from Australia who are eligible to practise in New Zealand under the TTMRA
To apply, please email your cover letter, CV and academic transcript to our Practice Manager, Annie Li, at email@example.com.
Integritas Law Firm is a registered legal practice in both New Zealand (Integritas Law Firm Limited) and in New South Wales (Ming Shue Paul Pang t/a Integritas Law Firm). Both offices are located in Auckland, New Zealand. You will be willing to travel and relocate to Auckland in order to accept any offer of employment from us.
McCarthy Law – Marlborough
(posted 2 March 2020)
Graduate Family Lawyer
McCarthy Law is seeking a lawyer to join our progressive firm with an expanding local and national client base. Our modern offices are situated in the heart of the Blenheim CBD in beautiful Marlborough.
We seek a lawyer with 0-2 years PQE to become part of our Family Litigation team.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
1) A passion for all aspects of Family Law and a desire to appear in the Family Court.
2) Be practical and solutions focused.
3) Be well organised and able to prioritise urgent work.
4) Have a sense of humour and be a team player.
5) Have been admitted to the Bar (or be close to being admitted).
McCarthy Law will offer the successful applicant:
1) The opportunity to do what you are passionate about and to make a difference.
2) Mentoring by specialist, experienced Family Litigator’s in a supportive environment.
3) An opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country offering unique work and lifestyle opportunities.
If you are looking for a challenge and a chance to have balance in your lifestyle and work, please forward your application by 20 March 2020 to:
The Office Manager
McCarthy Law Limited
PO Box 339
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BVA Law – Palmerston North
(posted 26 February 2020)
Crown and Public Interest Litigator
He aha te kai ō te rangatira? He Kōrero, he kōrero, he kōrero.
What is the food of the leader? It is knowledge. It is communication.
• Exciting opportunity to join a fun, vibrant team and become a polished, fearless litigator.
• Represent the Crown and other regulatory clients in animal welfare and environmental
• Spend significant time in Court, including trial work.
• The litigation you will undertake is interesting, rewarding and will engage your passion for
• Our office is modern, paper-lite and our systems enable flexible working
• We live by the values in our whakatauki.
• We welcome applications from graduate lawyers or lawyers with a few years experience, but a sense of humour and tenacity are necessary requisites.
Please apply to Deborah Davies at email@example.com
EMA – Auckland
(posted 26 February 2020)
Ideal opportunity for a law or human resources graduate looking to start their career in the employment law area.
EMA AdviceLine is seeking an enthusiastic, customer-focussed person, with excellent listening and problem solving skills, who wishes to be part of the EMA team that handles enquiries on a wide range of topics, including employment relations, health & safety, and human resources.
Being an employer focussed membership organisation, the EMA has a diverse range of services available for its members, including a succinct selection of publications. The person we are seeking will also have the ability to research and write in order to be involved with maintaining the validity of these publications. Some evidence of your writing skills may be required.
Clear spoken English and a professional manner is essential for this mainly telephone based role. Good computer skills and relevant experience would be an advantage.
We offer an attractive salary package, full training, and professional development opportunities through our NZQA approved Learning division.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to
Enquiries to: Sean Hanna Employer & Manufacturers Assn. (EMA) 09 367 0900 ext. 9615
Manukau Institute of Technology
(posted 14 February 2020)
Graduate Legal and Contracts Advisor
In-house legal, full-time role
Join an organisation where you can make a difference
Do you have a strong customer service ethos? Do you take pride in delivering excellent legal services? Want to work with a passionate team?
If your answer is yes to these questions, we’ve got the perfect role for you at Manukau Institute of Technology.
At Public Trust, we encourage New Zealanders to preserve the present and secure their future. Our employees play a vital role in raising awareness and educating Kiwis around protecting what’s most important to them. This is a unique environment to work in, so if you’re keen to make a real difference and would like to join Public Trust then check out our vacancies by visiting our careers page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPLS Alumni – Seeking work
I am looking for a graduate position or junior law position starting next year in either Wellington, Auckland or New Plymouth in a Commercial/Corporate firm.
I have graduated from the University of Otago and completed my Professionals at IPLS with the hope of being admitted October 18 2019.